Global Communities is an international development non-profit organization. Our mission is to create long-lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe.
Global Communities is seeking a Senior Pricing Analyst to join its Partnerships and Programs team at the headquarters in downtown Silver Spring, Maryland. The Senior Pricing Analyst leads pricing and budgeting processes for assigned proposals; prepares budgets for various sized initiatives, including complex proposals, and reviews budgets for other proposals. In addition, s/he takes the lead on developing training materials on budgeting processes and procedures and providing training.
1. Lead and manage the proposal budget process from start to finish ensuring Global Communities and donor standards for all assigned proposals.
2. Discusses and negotiates costs and budgets with proposal partners as needed.
3. Initiates improvements proposal budgeting processes at Global Communities:
4. Identifies, develops and conducts job specific trainings and materials, including, but not limited to:
5. Travel as necessary to complete cost assessments, field trainings, and donor meetings.
6. Undertake all other duties and projects as may be assigned from time to time.
Global Communities is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. EOE/AA - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with Disabilities.